I got the heat registers and cold air return vents installed this weekend. Like everything else they were covered in multiple layers of paint. My buddy Brian brought these to his shop and sandblastered them and repainted them. They look brand new, turned out great.
Brian helped me pull the french doors for the sun room. They've been collected dust for 50 years in the garage attic. Besides the dirt and peeling paint they are in great shape, all the hardware is in place and no broken panes of glass.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Our main floor walls are finally finished! This weekend my parents came to help us wallpaper the sun room. This room has been sitting in limbo for a year and half. We removed the wallpaper the first weekend we bought the house and since then we patched the plaster and a couple months ago we sized the walls.
Here's the original wallpaper.
Posted by Mike at 6:04 PM